- To ensure organic visibility for your seasonal pages, start creating, optimizing, and analyzing them now
- Start creating, organizing, and scheduling seasonal content assets now for a head-start when it’s time to start focusing on driving sales.
- Evaluate your past seasonal content performance to be able to recycle, update, and possibly even expand them into standalone projects
- Research your competitive tactics to evaluate how they utilize seasonality in their digital marketing strategy
- Create a detailed editorial calendar to plan out all assignments and deadlines to “catch” the rising interest in seasonal content and deals
Summer is a slow season for many businesses, especially those in a B2B niche. If things are a bit slow for you now, here’s an idea – Use these quiet months to turn your next big season into a massive boost for your business. Here is how you can start preparing for your next extensive seasonal content marketing campaign now: