Reality star Lala Kent has shown off her incredible figure just one month after giving her daughter, Ocean.
- At the end of March, the Vanderpump Rules star, 30, welcomed her first child with her film producer fiance Randall Emmett.
- Just four weeks later, she has proudly displayed her post-baby body while posing in a teeny black bikini.
- The reality star stunned in the one-shoulder two-piece, obscuring her face with her phone as she snapped the mirror selfie.
- Lala’s fiance Randall announced she was in labor in March, captioning a photo of her in a hospital bed: “And so it begins
- The following day, the new parents shared a photo of Lala sitting up in the hospital, holding their newborn.
- Randall captioned it: “She’s healthy, beautiful, and perfect like her mother!”
Lala simply shared her daughter’s name, writing: “Ocean Kent Emmett”
This is Lala’s first child, though Randall already shares two children, London 11, and Rylee, seven, from his previous marriage to actress Ambyr Childers.
The TV star announced her pregnancy in September after postponing her wedding due to Covid.
“I’m like shaking right now because I can’t believe it’s a real-life thing. I’m really emotional,” she gushed on the couple’s podcast Give Them Lala … with Randall.
Though the star admitted that she tends to cry about “everything,” she explained that “today it’s very much happy tears.”
She added: “Today is my 30 birthday, and I can’t think of any other way to celebrate than with you guys coming through your headphones and speakers.
“I had the best gift given to me; my body also helped out too … I am pregnant!”
- Lala is set to return to screens for Vanderpump Rules, with she and fellow regular Scheana Shay will soon resume filming.
- The future of the long-running Bravo series seemed unknown following multiple cast firings last year.
- A spokesperson confirmed to Variety that production on the new season will begin later this month.
- This story first appeared on The Sun and has been republished with permission.